Take advantage of our turnkey VoIP service offerings with an infrastructure to provide a full-featured Unified Communications Solution and empower your small to medium business with a Hosted PBX & VoIP, Video, Messaging, and Collaboration, SMS, Mobile App, SIP Trunking, Contact Center and your own portal to review billing, active services, add additional services and more.
- Big Business Feel, small business price
- Unlimited local and long distance (USA and Canada)
- Virtually no hardware to manage
- Moves, adds, and changes controlled remotely at no cost
- Keep your phone number
- Offsite Locations (satellite office, remote users)
- Scalable from 1 - 500 users
- Easy to use customer web portal
- Unlimited software updates at no cost
- Bring Your Own Bandwidth (BYOB) - Unlike other providers we are 100% carrier neutral. This means our voice network will operate on the Internet Service Provider of your choice. We do not require you to purchase an expensive T1 from us.
Here are some features of our Unified Communications Solution that you can expect:
- Scalability - Businesses are often required to over-engineer their phone systems by purchasing more phone circuits than they really need. At Blue Lightning IT Services, our customers can scale the number of telephony sessions (virtual phone lines) in increments of one, rather than paying for something they don't need or won’t use.
- Disaster Recovery - Our phone services are designed to protect business customers through increased reliability and survivability during unexpected service interruptions. Our phone services disaster recovery provides continuity of service by systematically re-routing incoming calls to cell phones, voice mail boxes or other branch offices.
- Remote Workers - Companies that have premise-based PBX’s have little to no features they can offer to their employees who work remotely. For literally a few dollars per month, our phone services offer full PBX functionality to your home based and mobile workers.
- Dynamic Line Bursting - During peak hours a customer can be at risk of not having enough call paths (or phone lines) to accommodate increased call activity, resulting in some callers receiving a busy signal. Dynamic Line Bursting allows a customer to “burst” over the total number of prepaid call paths (virtual phone lines) they are subscribed too so that inbound callers never receive a busy signal.
- And much, much more..
Ready to Start?
Contact us today and we will provide you access to our customer portal to view our business support plans where you can choose which plan best fits your business needs!