Let’s face it – without periodic maintenance your computers become increasingly sluggish, disorganized, and cluttered. We’ll optimize your systems with system tweaks and enhancements that will defragment your hard drives, accelerate performance, make your Windows or Mac computer start up faster, and increase your Internet and download speeds by up to 300%. We’ll also perform several critical system updates, maintenance tasks, and repairs that will correct hard drive problems, clean and optimize your system registry, find and fix stubborn system errors, and more. Let us keep your computers running smooth, fast, and error free with our Proactive Computer Management service.
Here are some features of our Proactive Computer Management service:
- Computer Hardware & Software Management: As of now there is no way that you will know if a particular computer hardware (hard drive, video card, memory card, etc.) are having issues until it suddenly starts taking a toll on your computer’s performance or it doesn’t boot up one day when you come into work. Computer hardware typically starts showing early signs of failure before it stops working at all. Sometimes these issues are software-related that cause a blue screen error message or the software closes abruptly or doesn’t appear to open at all. This service will enable us to help keep an eye on all of your computer’s hardware and software and will alert me when those early signs of hardware start so that we can proactively prepare a plan to replace that hardware. Here are benefits of this feature:
- Assistance with computer hardware issues such as troubleshooting and replacement of hardware or upgrades
- Assistance with computer software issues such as troubleshooting, repair and reaching out to software vendors on your behalf to get the issue resolved
- Monthly reporting showing you any early signs of hardware or software issues that could cause potential system-wide issues.
- Cybersecurity Protection Management: In some home offices and small businesses, there is no sign of any cybersecurity protection installed on any computers in the office and the warehouse or the licenses have expired. This is a very high security risk that opens up your network, data and computers to viruses, malware and ransomware. The cybersecurity protection that we provide offers the follow benefits:
- Real-time protection from viruses, malware and ransomware by checking all downloaded and modified files with the award-winning super-fast dual-engine scans. Daily, weekly and monthly scans are performed on all computers and we will quarantine any detections.
- Web protection and browser security protects computers from malicious websites by immediately blocking the connection to the website and preventing access.
- Behavior blocker protection that stops new and emerging threats by continuously monitoring the behavior of all of the computer’s active processes and immediately alerts when suspicious activity is detected.
- Anti-Ransomware protection that monitors and stops ransomware before it can decrypt your data.
- Monthly reporting showing you how we have protected your computer from all sorts of security risks.
- Windows, Microsoft Office and 3rd Party Software Management: Most computers are not up-to-date with the latest Windows updates and that puts these computers and the network at a high security risk that viruses, malware and ransomware can exploit. Windows updates contain additional improvements and fixes with Windows or it’s features or provides a patch for security vulnerabilities that have been found within the Windows operating system or a 3rd party software. We can help you manage all Windows and 3rd party software updates for all of your computers to ensure that they are all getting updated. Here are a few benefits that you can expect:
- All Windows updates are installed on each computer that will keep Windows running efficiently and safe from security vulnerabilities.
- The most popular 3rd party software updates are updated on each computer such as Chrome, Firefox, Foxit Reader, Adobe Reader, Java, iTunes and more.
- Save time by not running these updates yourself and have piece of mind that Windows, Microsoft Office and popular 3rd party software at always kept up-to-date.
- Monthly reporting showing you what update was installed and when it was installed.
Let us help you save time and money by helping you proactively maintain your computers so that you can focus more on you and your business.
Contact us today and we will provide you access to our customer portal to view our home and business support plans where you can choose which plan best fits your needs!